Our Commitment to Accessibility
It is our goal to provide an excellent online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
We are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our website is designed and developed with these guidelines and we test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of practicality throughout the website.
In addition, our website allows guests the means to locate and book rooms with accessibility features.
- Hotel accessibility features can be seen when viewing a hotel’s website
- Room descriptions include accessibility features
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact us.
We make every reasonable effort to be accessible for all guests to enjoy, and therefore we are constantly making improvements. Under the Rooms section of our website, you can find detail on our accessible guestroom accommodations.
- Accessible guest room with mobility features
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service support animals welcome
- ADA Doorbell with both Strobe and Chime
- TTY for guest use
- Reservations by phone from 7am-7pm daily